Community Events and Info
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 information from the Lebanon County Department of Emergency Services
- Lebanon County Provides Free Mobile Trauma Therapy – Click here for more details.
Please note the Township Office is open to the public. Those entering the office will need to observe social distancing and must wear a face covering.
Please note – The Township Authority waived penalties on quarterly bills from April through September 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Penalties and posting for possible water shut offs were resumed in October 2020.
- Curbside Christmas Tree collection has ended. Residents may drop off their tree in the designated location at the Public Works / Wastewater Treatment Plant during regular business hours.
- 2021 Holiday Trash Schedule
- 01-05-21 Township Commissioners Meeting Minutes – Draft
- Planning Commission is seeking letters of interest from interested candidates to fill a vacancy; Click Here for More Information
- 12-15-20 Township Authority Meeting Minutes – Draft
- 2021 Township Meeting Schedule
- 2021 Budget Adoption Notice
- Adopted 2021 Budget
- 06-08-20 Township Planning Commission Meeting Minutes – Draft
- Declaration of Disaster Emergency
- Have you seen a Spotted Lanternfly? Click here to report your sighting.
- Information on Spotted Lanternfly Quarantine in Pennsylvania
- Learn How You Can Protect Our Streams and Drinking Water While Walking Your Dog
- Learn How You Can Protect Our Streams and Drinking Water Changing Your Oil