Community Events and Info
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 information from the Lebanon County Department of Emergency Services
- US Census Jobs available – Visit https://www.2020census.gov/jobs
- 06-13-20 Historic Old Annville Days – CANCELLED
- 06-17-20 WITF TV online viewing party of Our Town Annville @ 7pm
***Township Facilities Update*** Last revised May 26, 2020 – Please click on the link below for details.
Annville Township Modified Operations due to COVID-19
Please note the Township Office will be closed through June 6, 2020. You may communicate with Township personnel via email at email@example.com, voice mail at (717) 867-4476 or fax at (717) 867-0916.
Please note that, effective April 15, 2020, the dumpsters at the Public Works facility have been reopened to residents. Please note that social distancing must be observed per the signage posted at the dumpsters and Public Works staff will be unable to assist with disposal.
- Public Meeting Notice: June 8 Planning Commission Meeting and June 9 Board of Commissioners Meeting to be held at Public Works Facility
- 05-05-20 Township Commissioners Meeting Minutes – Draft
- Declaration of Disaster Emergency
- Public Hearing Notice: Amendments to Zoning Regulations – Hearing will be held at the Public Works Facility
- Proposed Ordinance Amending Zoning Regulations
- Proposed Amended Zoning Map
- Public Notice: Proposed Ordinance Amending Zoning Regulations and Map
- Proposed Resolution Authorizing Union Hose Borrowing
- 03-09-20 Township Planning Commission Meeting Minutes – Draft
- 2020 Township Meeting Schedule
- Have you seen a Spotted Lanternfly? Click here to report your sighting.
- Information on Spotted Lanternfly Quarantine in Pennsylvania
- Learn How You Can Protect Our Streams and Drinking Water while Fertilizing your Lawn
- Learn How You Can Protect Our Streams and Drinking Water while Washing your car