Community Events and Info
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 information from the Lebanon County Department of Emergency Services
- Annville Winter Coat Drive
Please note the Township Office is open to the public. Those entering the office will need to observe social distancing and must wear a face covering.
Please note – The Township Authority waived penalties on quarterly bills from April through September 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Penalties and posting for possible water shut offs will resume in October 2020.
- 12-1-20 Township Commissioners Meeting Agenda
- Notice of 12-3-20 Public Hearing of the Zoning Hearing Board
- Public Notice – 2021 Tax Levy and Appropriations Ordinance
- Proposed Ordinance No. 677 – 2021 Tax Levy and Appropriations
- 11-04-20 Township Commissioners Meeting Minutes – Draft
- 11-04-20 Budget Hearing Minutes – Draft
- 10-27-20 Township Authority Meeting Minutes – Draft
- 2021 Budget Inspection, Budget Hearing, and Act 511 Notices
- Tentative 2021 Budget
- 06-08-20 Township Planning Commission Meeting Minutes – Draft
- Declaration of Disaster Emergency
- 2020 Township Meeting Schedule
- Have you seen a Spotted Lanternfly? Click here to report your sighting.
- Information on Spotted Lanternfly Quarantine in Pennsylvania
- Learn How You Can Protect Our Streams and Drinking Water while Fertilizing your lawn
- Learn How You Can Protect Our Streams and Drinking Water while Washing your car