Community Events and Info
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 information from the Lebanon County Department of Emergency Services
- November Election Sample Ballot for Annville East
- November Election Sample Ballot for Annville West
Please note the Township Office is open to the public. Those entering the office will need to observe social distancing and must wear a face covering.
As of April 15, 2020, the dumpsters at the Public Works facility have been reopened to residents. Please note that social distancing must be observed per the signage posted at the dumpsters and Public Works staff will be unable to assist with disposal.
Please note – The Township Authority waived penalties on quarterly bills from April through September 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Penalties and posting for possible water shut offs will resume in October 2020.
- Public Meeting Notice – October 2020 Meetings
- 09-22-20 Township Authority Meeting Minutes – Draft
- 10-14-20 Township Budget Meeting Notice
- 09-01-20 Township Commissioners Meeting Minutes – Draft
- 06-08-20 Township Planning Commission Meeting Minutes – Draft
- Declaration of Disaster Emergency
- 2020 Township Meeting Schedule
- Have you seen a Spotted Lanternfly? Click here to report your sighting.
- Information on Spotted Lanternfly Quarantine in Pennsylvania
- Learn How You Can Protect Our Streams and Drinking Water while Fertilizing your lawn
- Learn How You Can Protect Our Streams and Drinking Water while Washing your car